These Maine Fringed Nylon Flags are made on durable SolarMax nylon and have a sewn pole hem and fringe. Aniline dyed for bright, fast colors the Maine State emblem is guaranteed to be printed with accuracy. Because of its strength, SolarMax fabrics will increase overall performance.
- Aniline dyed on SolarMax Nylon.
- Sewn pole hem and leather tabs for easy hanging.
- Accurate and beautifully reproduced state emblems.
- Choice of two-inch Gold, White, Silver or Black fringe.
Maine State Flag Facts:
The Maine state flag features the state coat of arms on a blue field. In the center of the shield, a moose rests under a tall pine tree. A farmer and seaman represent the reliance on agriculture and the sea by the state. The state’s motto “Dirigo”( I Lead) is represented by the North Star.
- Maine became the 23rd state when it joined the Union on March 15, 1820.
- The Maine state flag was adopted by the state legislature on February 23, 1909.